PosiTector Surface Profile Gage
The PosiTector SPG Surface Profile Gage measures and records peak to valley surface profile heights. Conforms to ASTM D4417-B, AS 3894.5-C (with optional 30° tip angle), U.S. Navy NSI 009-32, SANS 5772.
• Fast measurement rate of over 50 readings per minute - ideal for quickly and accurately measuring surface profile over large surface areas
• 60º angle tungsten carbide Nozzle tip for long life and continuous accuracy - field replaceable
• 30º angle interchangeable probe tip available for special surface profile applications
• Continually displays/updates average, standard deviation, min/max thickness and number of surface profile readings
• USB port for fast, simple connection to a PC and to supply continuous power. USB cable included
• Selectable display languages
• Two (2) year warranty on body and probe. ( Mechanical damages caused to the instrument and probe are not included under warranty).