TQC Pin Hole Detector
The TQC Low Voltage Pinhole detector enables the user to inspect various coatings on conductive substrates for small defects such as holidays and pinholes using the 'wet sponge technique'
The grounding clamp is connected to an untreated piece of the substrate (which is electrically connected with the measurement area), where the wet sponge will be used to probe the entirety of the coating with the selected voltage applied. When current flows from the sponge wand to the grounding clamp, this indicates a defect in the coating. The user will be notified using the selected feedback method(s). (Buzzer, vibration, headphones and/or display
The TQC Pinhole Detector is available in two models: Basic and Advanced
The number of detected pinholes is stored in memory, and remains available after power down, even when replacing batteries. This memory can be cleared by the user.
• Color Display with battery indicator and menu based user interface
• Intuitive single button controls
• Visual, audible and tactile feedback*
• Return cable connectivity detection*
• Smart power saving features (screen dimming, standby, auto power-off)
• Detected pinhole counter
• Automated self-diagnostics
* Depending on model